Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Truckin Rubbish. Please read the terms and condition carefully. If any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Truckin Rubbbish on 0408 773 266.
Items that cannot be place in the skip bin as per EPA schedule 7
- Gas bottles
- Insulation material
- Hazardous waste
Any attempts to dispose of these items in a skip bin will incur fees.
- All prices include the delivery and removal of bins and GST (goods and services tax)
- Truckin Rubbish reserves the right to vary the price if the information submitted is incorrect.
- Full payment of the hire skip bin is required prior to, or on, delivery.
- Weight limits are to be abided by. Any over weight will be charged $150 per tonne. Truck in Rubbish reserve the right to leave overfill/excess waste behind.
- Skip bins hire is 1 to 5 days unless pre-arranged .
- Access for place of skip bin is 6m high and 3m wide.
- The hirer must inspect the skip and agree that the equipment is in good condition.
- The hirer is liable for the skip bin during hire period. The hirer is responsible if the skip bin is stolen or damage, and agreed to pay the price of repairing or replacing the skip bin.
- Skip bins are not to be remove from delivery position. The hirer is responsible for any cost to get the bin to a suitable position to remove the skip bin.
- Skip bins will not be placed on footpaths or roadways without permits. Permits are to be supplied by the hirer. This also include removal of soil in fire ant areas.
- Skip bisn are placed at the driver’s discretion.
- Once skip bin is delivered no refund will be given.
- Full refund will be given on 24hrs cancelled orders or if orders could not be fulfilled.
Limitation of Liability
Truckin Rubbish is not liable for any damage to your property regarding delivering or collection of skip bin due to unforseen reason.
ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULTS IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES.