Below is a list of commonly asked questions about our skip bin hire.
If you have any queries, please read the following frequently asked questions. If you can’t find an answer to your query then we are happy to help – you can contact us here.
- How much does it cost to hire your skip bins?
- You can get an instant online quote here.
- Can I order more than 1 bin?
- Yes. We do combination bins – just ask us!
- What size bin will I need?
- A typical sized box trailer is approximately 1 cubic meter, so our smallest bin size (2 cubic meters) is the equivalent of 2 box trailers.
- What is not allowed in the skip bins?
- The skip bins are not to be used for the following waste materials – harzardous waste, asbestos, paints or solvents, and tyres
- What payments do you accept?
- We accept payments via cash, credit card (PayPal), bank transfer.
- How long can I have the skip bin?
- The typical average hire is 3-5 days but you can hire your bin for longer, just ask us?
- What if I haven’t finished with the bin?
- If you think you will need your bin for longer, please advise us as early as possible to make the necessary arrangements.
- How much access do they need for the delivery of the bin at my location?
- In order for our trucks to deliver successfully, we do require an access area approximately 3m wide by 6m hight.
- Can I move the bin once it has been delivered?
- NO! Additional charges will be applied to recover the bin.
- How much can go in the bin?
- You can fill the bin to the rim, any overload may be left behind .
- Do you deliver on Sundays?
- YES. We are currently delivering and collecting the bins on Saturday’s and Sunday’s over the weekend.
- Can I cancel a bin once I have ordered it?
- Yes! We will provide a full refund if given 24 hours notice. However, no refund is given once the bin has been delivered. A part refund is available if less then 24 hours notice is given.
- What areas do you deliver your skip bins to?
- You can see the list of suburbs we currently deliver skip bins to here. Alternatively, go to our online quote/booking system, and enter your postcode/suburb to see if you are covered.